Archived discussions regarding the Stand-Alone-Tools

HDClone 6 PRO 6.2.4f - Can't clone Disc

Post by kcpr.raffaEl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Hi!

I've just purchased HDClone 6 PRO version.

I've tried to clone my 120 SSD disc to bigger (2TB) SSHD disc but with no success.

Original SSD disc setup has three partitions:
1. 200MB boot partition
2. Mac OS partition (~36GB)
3. Windows 7 partition (~84GB)

I'm booting windows 7 from 3-rd partition and running HDClone.

I've got these issues:

1. During selection partitions and it's sizes HDClone can't keep original partition sizes (in 3.9 version this was available);

2. After setting up and pressing Start, no data is copied, then HDClone asks me how to set up partitions (Automatic/Manually) and (clicking Automatic) then I've receive information "Copying Cancelled".

I tried with old HDClone 3.9 version and it works correctly.

I've got no success of using Migration option either.
kcpr.raffaEl

Re: HDClone 6 PRO 6.2.4f - Can't clone Disc

Post by Adrian Decker » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 am

Hello,

regarding this I would like to refer you to the support ticket you have already opened.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

For more specific inquiries we recommend our ticket system:
https://www.miray-software.com/support/index.html

Note: In order to keep the original sizes of selected source partitions it is necessary to click the button <Continue> at the "Select partitions" pop-up window. Then you are able to fix the size of all partitions at the following "Adjust partitions" pop-up window, by changing the small change arrow symbol to the lock symbol. You can find more information about the partition adjustment the Inline help (F1) under the following path: /Controls/Guidance Pages/

Sincerely,
Adrian Decker
Adrian Decker