Clone and Backup of Hard disks

HDClone 9 Pro update -- how??

Post by IainProserv » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Have used the app's notification service prompt to 'email' myself a link to the v9.1.5 update (i'm on 9.0.12b) -- nothing arrives and no email stuck in spam/quarantine.

Then i tried the workplace license button to launch the Update/Upgrade configurator, added my license key to hopefully get the link to d/l -- again it says there are no updates??

How are we supposed to update the product now? This worked fine on v4,5 and 6 if i recall.

As a side note, when i create a boot-able USB stick with more recent HD Clone versions, and have it fully registered/activated on my system -- stupid USB app still need to be activated each time!! WHY?
IainProserv

Re: HDClone 9 Pro update -- how??

Post by Alex » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:43 pm

Download the newest version here:

https://www.nanoways.com/esd/login

That is the link that the application should already present to you when you click on the update notification.
Alex
Site Admin

Re: HDClone 9 Pro update -- how??

Post by IainProserv » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:24 pm

i get the flashing notification about v9.1.6, and when i click it, i get the On-line Package Builder alert, but never receive any emails (not had an issue receiving emails before as all HDClone senders are trusted).

App doesn't give any other link (v9.0.12b). When i click the update/upgrade configurator, and enter my key, i get told there is no update required.

I used your link and it appears to have worked and allowing me to request a d/l of 9.1.6. Thanks Alex.
IainProserv